The Kouga Wind Farm team is currently involved in the upgrade of the facilities on the Sea Vista Sports field. This is due to be finalized mid April.
This facilitiy upgrade involves the following:
- Cleaning of netball courts, slurry seal of the surface and repainting the lines
- Replace vibracrete panels in the current fence, install one vehicle gate and two pedestrian gates
- Replace diamond mesh fencing where required
- Remove railing in front of change rooms and dispose
- Clean up both changing rooms
- Replace sanitary wear
- Replace windows and doors
- Replace ceilings
- Paint internal and external walls.
The KWF team has also installed a park park to enable a safe place for the community children to play.